Learn the skills you need to become a game developer.
Level 3 is a comprehensive program that will give you the experience of working in a multidisciplinary team of peers to release an authentic, original game that you will pitch to real publishers on your graduation night.
Why IGA Level 3?
IGA Level 3 is not your typical online course or tutorial. It is a gamified, hands-on, immersive, and collaborative learning experience that will challenge you and make you a better game developer.
- Learn from industry pros.
- Receive classes in a magical virtual castle inside of Gather.
- Flexible schedules and personalized support to fit your learning needs and goals.
- Join a community of like-minded game enthusiasts who will support you and motivate you throughout your journey.
- Leave the course with a game made by yourself, industry-applicable experience, and a powerful portfolio piece that will help you get hired.
Andy Lee, Senior QA Analyst at Zynga
“I’m very excited that I recently got a test engineering job at a company making VR concert experiences. During my interviews, I was questioned more than once about my current endeavor with the Indie Game Academy and doing Unity programming in a group project. I believe it directly impacted me getting the job.”
Want to read more reviews? Check out our profile in Course Report.